Join Beth Wadden one special Sunday night each month as a way to celebrate the Full Moon and the season with an all levels Kripalu Yoga class closest to the date of the Full Moon. Each month has a theme, dedicated to the Native American tradition, and with the mystery and magic of a yoga class with special postures, story telling, poetry and prayer.
While we call this a Specialty Class, it is available to everyone on the core class schedule at the same price, membership, class pass or single class purchase!
In-Studio and Virtual Live Stream, pre register on Punchpass, here.
Choose Zoom to take class Live Stream from home,
OR In-Studio to take class at Heartsong. (limited space)
(It will not say "Full Moon" on the Punchpass schedule, but sign up for Beth's class on the date of the Full Moon and you will enjoy the class! )
- Jan. 8 - Full Wolf Moon
- Feb. 5 - Full Snow Moon (exact)
- March 5 - Maple Sugar Moon
- April 2 - Frog Moon
- May 7 - Full Flower Moon
- June 4 - Full Strawberry
- July 2 - Full Thunder Moon
- July 30 - The Green Corn Moon
- August 27 - Full Wild Rice Moon
- Sept. 24 - Full Harvest Moon
- Oct. 29 - Full Moon of Falling Leaves
- Nov. 26 - The Frosty Moon
- Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve, no class
- Dec. 31- New Year's Eve, no class